- "I loved 'Lord Haversham Takes Command'
and read it within two days.... This is a fun,
clean (although there are a few good kissing
scenes) regency romance." Rebecca I.
- "SO WONDERFULLY GOOD!" Shauna W.
- "Highly recommended!...I love Heidi
Ashworth's regency novels, and this one doesn't
disappoint." Heather Moore, author
- "My absolute favorite moment in the book is a
kissing scene-quite possibly the best kissing
scene I have ever read!" Rebecca B.
- "If you love Regency Romance from Sarah Eden and Julianne Donaldson you will LOVE
this new book by Heidi Ashworth!" Shauna Wheelwright
- "I was excited to read this book but wasn't
expecting it to be so funny... Definitely one of
the best books I've read in years." Jennifer
- "Reminiscent of the "classic" Regency romances that
I grew up with... A delightful comedy of errors,
filled with sparkle and wit... A book that literally
makes me laugh out loud is rare these days. Brava,
- "Refreshingly unique in its sense of humor. It's so
easy to read and the characters are fully developed
which brings them alive. Really funny and fun
book! So glad I found [her books]." Nancy Sullivan
- "Wouldn't it be nice to be transported to a safe place in a simpler time for a cup of tea and a chat? Miss
Delacourt Speaks Her Mind, with its delightful but flawed characters, can transport you to that cozy world.
Miss Delacourt and her dashing hero are waylaid by thugs and confined to their rescuers home due to an
outbreak of pox. It takes a bit of imagination to maintain decorum and defy boredom. The traditional Regency
is distilled to a small cast in a house-bound setting full of wit and charm."
- "I heartily recommend this to anyone who wants to just sit down,
enjoy a good read, and be whisked off to another time and place
for a bit." Scott F. Garner
- "The road to true love just got a little bumpier... I just love
Heidi's style of writing. She has an intellectual quality in her
use of words that I envy. And her ability to be witty and
humorous (just check out the dialogue alone!) is on par with (if
not better than) Sarah Eden's work." Rebecca K. Irvine
- "It's filled with fun and romance and longing and doubts and
clothes and banter and obnoxious relatives. I love this book."
- "Great regency Christmas romance!"
Heather Moore, author
- "You know the feeling when a great book ends and you want
"more"? This is that "more" . . . Anthony & Ginny's story
continues as Ginny puts on her first ball, under the watchful
eye-and a few battles of the will-of Grandaunt Regina. Plenty
of humor and romance-all in classic regency style!"
by Heidi Ashworth, All Rights Reserved,
Photos by Heidi Ashworth
- The Lord Who Sneered is a collection of short stories
set in the world of Miss Delacourt. Heidi's spot on
Regency really shines here, particularly in the last
tale in the book. ~quiltinmoma
- This is a great group of short stories, each with their
own charm. I was deeply touched by "The Lord Who
Sneered", it was powerful story telling at its' finest.
- Ashworth is a talented writer who creates a beautiful
world for us to peer in at and enjoy. Her prose is
wonderful, and the stories very enjoyable. Grab this
book, some hot cocoa, and enjoy the festive tales
within it this holiday season! Jessica
- "Five Stars Love this
author!! A. Arrington
- "If you enjoy Regency
romance, then you cannot
beat Miss Armistead. It is
just pure joy and fun to
read. Love love love."
- "Great, clean regency
romance! Delightful!" Jami
- "Delightful Read - The
author skillfully opens the
window to the Regency era
and allows the reader to
experience a time, place and
traditions that are not only
educating." Leila Randall
|Miss Armistead is a Rone
"This book is reminiscent of Jane
Austen's style with witty
dialogue, great historical setting
and detail, and some fun twists
and turns on the road to love."
Julie Coulter Bellon
I absolutely loved this
book. It is the perfect novel
for any fan of Jane
"Another great Heidi
romance.... There were a
few unexpected twists
and turns. An enjoyable
read!" Heather Moore
Her most romantic novel yet -
no wonder it has become such
a favourite with me!
So much fun to read that I
couldn't put it down until I
was through! Mbastow
--This was a book that filled
my head with beautiful
visions and played out like a
movie.--Getting Your Read